Friday, January 2, 2009

Viva Las Vegas (Part 2)

It took me a bit to get this posted, but here's some pics and video of my night out last Saturday. I'll post some NYE pics soon too.


My friend Katie happened to be in Vegas with her family and since she was staying off-strip with her grandparents, i figured she could use a fun night out :). We literally walked all over the strip. Without including any of what we walked inside the hotels, I figured out we walked about 20 miles just up and down the Strip. Phew! We were a little tired the next day. Had a great time though and it was all worth it. So here's my pics and videos from that night.


The Gondola inside the Venetian Hotel


Hotel Paris


Excalibur


MGM Grand Hotel


A lion's paw at the habitat inside MGM


the Eiffel Tower


A little show at Magaritaville. She slid down a "volcano" into a giant margarita


She got pulled out on a hook and began twirling really fast


Me and Katie


The fountains at the Bellagio Hotel


The fountains again, but from atop the Eiffel Tower


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I grew up in the country with my nearest neighbor being almost a mile away. I was also the youngest in the family and the only boy. Growing up, I didn't have a lot of "playmates" so I found ways of entertaining myself. I could go outside on a nice fall Saturday (or frigid Iowa winter) and not come in until dark. My childhood is what cultivated my active imagination, or "specialness" as my mom always called it.