Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Happy Haloweeeeeeen!

Its that time of year. Where its ok for little kids to take candy for strangers, young women can dress slutty without actually being slutty (or so they think), and I come up with a genius Halloween costume. Who could forget the Bob Ross costume a few years back that won me $1000 at a local radio station's Halloween bash. Or last year's Dancing silhouette from the iPod commercials-man (I still think it was a great costume, despite no one knowing who I was). Well, this year once again, I've thought up a brilliant Halloween costume... Sadly, I have to work that evening and have no where to wear it to. So perhaps next year I will be able to unleash it.

Here's a couple videos to help you this Halloween.


Or perhaps you're looking for a costume that's a bit "crazier"

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I grew up in the country with my nearest neighbor being almost a mile away. I was also the youngest in the family and the only boy. Growing up, I didn't have a lot of "playmates" so I found ways of entertaining myself. I could go outside on a nice fall Saturday (or frigid Iowa winter) and not come in until dark. My childhood is what cultivated my active imagination, or "specialness" as my mom always called it.