Wednesday, August 27, 2008

In the Year 2000...

This has nothing to do with the year 2000, but as I noticed on my viewer counter that I am nearing that 2000 views mark, I was excited, yet disappointed. 2000 views and only one $5 donation towards my bobblehead. For shame!

Only one more week til the Office Season 4 comes out on DVD. I believe I will be purchasing it from Best Buy for the extras it includes. My favorite Office-related blog (unless you want to count mine) has a listing of where you can buy season 4 and what they have to offer. Check it! www.officetally.com

And just for kicks, In the Year 2000...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude you could totally buy a Bobble Head doll for the money that you are going to blow on a season DVD. Come on!

DavidWage said...

the bobblehead is about $60 more than the new season and if i spent that $30 on the bobblehead, i wouldn't have the DVD. so do you see your failed logic? besides that, i can justify to myself spending $30 on a DVD that I will watch over and over and over again. I can't justify spending $90 on a bobblehead that I will sit on a shelf at work and not every really touch.

DavidWage said...

oh, and P.S. i've already passed up buying a different DVD season so that I can afford to drive up to Omaha for a wedding in September. *ahem

AmyJo said...

play nice, boys!

Anonymous said...

have you always went to officetally.com or didja get the from me?!?!?! - JOAN aka joanna

DavidWage said...

nope, totally from you. thanks! now you may have your kudos.

Anonymous said...

FINALLY!!!! i don't get half a kudo..... or ZERO kudos for that matter!!! hehehe

About Me

My photo
I grew up in the country with my nearest neighbor being almost a mile away. I was also the youngest in the family and the only boy. Growing up, I didn't have a lot of "playmates" so I found ways of entertaining myself. I could go outside on a nice fall Saturday (or frigid Iowa winter) and not come in until dark. My childhood is what cultivated my active imagination, or "specialness" as my mom always called it.