Wednesday, August 13, 2008

New Layout

I started toying around with my website a little today. I've been wanting to do a new layout for quite some time and just haven't worked up the motivation. My eventual plan is a total overhaul of the site, and also incorporate my blog into it as well. Right now, I just forward blog.davidwage.com to my blog, its not actually an active website yet.

So anyways, I broke out my handy-dandy HTML book today and got to work! I'm not sure how long it will be before I get my whole website done, but for now, you can check out my new layout at www.davidwage.com/new.htm and tell me what you think! You'll notice I've already gotten a head start on the blog look. Hopefully I'll have it fully integrated into my site by the end of the week. I'm leaning towards going back to a similar look of my first website design for those that have been with me since then.

Of course, I still have the original davidwage.com up and running. So visit there too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What HTML book do you have?

About Me

My photo
I grew up in the country with my nearest neighbor being almost a mile away. I was also the youngest in the family and the only boy. Growing up, I didn't have a lot of "playmates" so I found ways of entertaining myself. I could go outside on a nice fall Saturday (or frigid Iowa winter) and not come in until dark. My childhood is what cultivated my active imagination, or "specialness" as my mom always called it.