Monday, August 25, 2008

My Own Bobblehead




I was thinking about the Office, as I frequently do, and about the bobblehead that Dwight recieved for Valentine's Day. A friend once told me she was going to look into getting me one but they were pretty expensive.

I looked into it a little today, and decided I want one. But she's right, they are more pricey than I want to pay. The bobblehead to the left is about $89.00 plus tax and S&H. Besides gas, food, and rent, I've got a long list of things I'd like to buy before this, but I would love so much to be able to display this in my office.

So I came up with a solution. I checked out my feedburner stats and I average exactly 33 different viewers a day to this fine blog. My astounding math skills told me that if every one of those viewers gave me just $3 I would have enough to buy my bobblehead.

So I'm soliciting you. Every donation helps. If you would like to donate to the "Buy David a Bobblehead fund" click the donation button below. All transactions will go directly through paypal so no account numbers will have to be given out and all donations will be used only for their intended purpose. I will keep you updated on the progress and once the goal of $100 is met, I will take down the donation link and purchase the bobblehead. The suggested donation is $5 (not all of my viewers are actually people I know and I'm sure won't donate) but you can give as little or as much as you want. Oh, and when you make the donation vote for which bobblehead body you want me to get. You can view the choices here. Which ever body has the highest amount in donations wins!

My top 5 choices are:
"Stud Bobblehead"
"Casual Bobblehead"
"Shorts and Tie Bobblehead"
"Tough Guy 2 Bobblehead"
and "Executive No Tie Bobblehead"

If you would like your own bobblehead (after, of course, you help me to buy mine) you can go to http://www.headbobble.com/index.html

Thank you!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I was thinking about the Office, as I frequently do..." hahahaha!!! are you getting season 4 on tuesday??? if you go to officetally.com, it has all the different stores that are offering special crap from the office when you purchase season 4 from their store. i think i'm going with target.... an extra 60 minutes of unseen, behind the scenes footage.

-joanna

About Me

My photo
I grew up in the country with my nearest neighbor being almost a mile away. I was also the youngest in the family and the only boy. Growing up, I didn't have a lot of "playmates" so I found ways of entertaining myself. I could go outside on a nice fall Saturday (or frigid Iowa winter) and not come in until dark. My childhood is what cultivated my active imagination, or "specialness" as my mom always called it.