Thursday, September 11, 2008

Get Ready Chris Hansen!

I have been seriously considering deleting my myspace for a while now, or at least going off line with it. I basically only use it to post surveys when I'm bored and I really think I can find a better way to spend my time. If it weren't for the 2 or 3 people I actually do talk to, I probably would have dropped it long ago.

My biggest complaint is the junk you get. I moderate the myspace page for the radio station I work for, and every single person who sends me a friend request, I have to look at their profile first because of all the junk I get. Well, now myspace is making it easier for both sides. The teen flueseys who find it takes too much time to record a disturbing video and post it to myspace; and the 52 year old pedo who is looking for a quick thrill but just simply doesn't have enough material!

I saw the following message posted by the myspace god, Tom. Behold, "we have a new webcam video recorder feature on MySpaceTV. You can now record videos directly onto MySpace using a webcam. We’re already working on the next phase where you’ll be able to post these videos directly into bulletins, blogs, and MySpace messages as well as directly save pictures taken with your webcam."

No good can come of this. I can already feel the predators lurking in the shadows. What the ef, Tom? What the ef?


**note: I am tagging this blog with prison, both because I can't see many opportunities I will use that post again, but also, if you are over 14 and excited about this new feature, thats where you're going.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I grew up in the country with my nearest neighbor being almost a mile away. I was also the youngest in the family and the only boy. Growing up, I didn't have a lot of "playmates" so I found ways of entertaining myself. I could go outside on a nice fall Saturday (or frigid Iowa winter) and not come in until dark. My childhood is what cultivated my active imagination, or "specialness" as my mom always called it.