Thursday, July 31, 2008

My 50th Post!!

This is my 50th post on this blog. I really don't have anything to say, I just thought you should know. Oh, and I broke 1000 visits to the site. Why? BECAUSE I'M AWESOME!

At the risk of being embarrassed by no one responding, I'm still going to throw it out there that, if you are a reader of my blog, leave me a comment and let me know! You don't have to be a registered blogger to do it but I'm interested to know who you all are! Here are examples of what you could say in your comment:

David, I really enjoy your blog. It gives me inspiration and gets me through those tough days. Thanks for providing the world with this immaculate spectacle of writing. Love, Mom.

David, you suck.

What would Jesus do? He would read your blog, thats for sure

David, there are times when I think the world has just gone down the tube and there's absolutely nothing worth while on the internet anymore, and you go and write something like this... AND TOTALLY REDEEM YOURSELF!!


David, I read your blog because I myself have a blog titled "Blogs that I enjoy making fun of" and you often times provide me with worthwhile content. So thank you, David, for giving me an eternal well to draw inspiration from for my blog.

David, your blog is great... FOR ME TO POOP ON!

Feel free to use any of the above or write your own!

And as always;

Thanks for bein my friend,
David

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is the reason I get up in the morning! Well, that and cleaning up after my wet dreams.

DavidWage said...

Question: Are these two linked in any way?

Anonymous said...

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID, D.

Anonymous said...

Your blog is one of the first things I look at every morning. I look forward to reading about your life. Keep up the good work! Love, Mom (p.s. - probably 950 of the 1000 hits on your blog are mine) Love you!

Anonymous said...

Keep blogging all you all you want the web is the place for you to say anything you want. http://wirelessconsultant.net

bpurdy said...

There are so many things I could write here to make you feel more like a girl, but I think your blog speaks for itself. hee hee...just kidding.
I thoroughly enjoy reading your thoughts and conundrums about your everyday life, even if I read ten at a time because I forget the blog even exists sometimes....

About Me

My photo
I grew up in the country with my nearest neighbor being almost a mile away. I was also the youngest in the family and the only boy. Growing up, I didn't have a lot of "playmates" so I found ways of entertaining myself. I could go outside on a nice fall Saturday (or frigid Iowa winter) and not come in until dark. My childhood is what cultivated my active imagination, or "specialness" as my mom always called it.