Saturday, July 5, 2008

Videos From My Vault

I was cruising around on my myspace and kinda forgot about these. The first is from high school and an annual variety show we did. It started out intending to be a complete spoof and intentionally ridiculous but ended up just being a lip sync and dance. We called ourselves the Back*Sync Boys. The second video is a college video project I did with my bud Nicholas Petersen and a band he had at the time called Stereophone. I love the idea of the video, I just look back and wish I had done a better job shooting it. Oh well. Still fun. The third video is also a college project I did in the style of the old-time melodramas.










No comments:

About Me

My photo
I grew up in the country with my nearest neighbor being almost a mile away. I was also the youngest in the family and the only boy. Growing up, I didn't have a lot of "playmates" so I found ways of entertaining myself. I could go outside on a nice fall Saturday (or frigid Iowa winter) and not come in until dark. My childhood is what cultivated my active imagination, or "specialness" as my mom always called it.