Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Think of a midget when you're having a bad day

As I was driving to work, I saw one of the funniest things I have ever seen. A midget on a Segway...I'll let it sink in.

You know how on some motorcycles, when bikers ride, their hands are almost above their heads because the handlebars are set so high? Picture that, only its Segway scooter, and the midget is standing straight up. It got me curious, so I hopped online and googled "segway" and "midget" together. I actually found a blog dedicated to the little people so I thought I would share. I hope this brings as much joy to your day as it did to mine. Take some time to peruse around the site. There are some good reads about dwarf tossing, midget bowling, and cute little article about a midget who glued a vacuum cleaner hose to his own "little person".

http://allaboutmidgets.typepad.com

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I grew up in the country with my nearest neighbor being almost a mile away. I was also the youngest in the family and the only boy. Growing up, I didn't have a lot of "playmates" so I found ways of entertaining myself. I could go outside on a nice fall Saturday (or frigid Iowa winter) and not come in until dark. My childhood is what cultivated my active imagination, or "specialness" as my mom always called it.